Please join Gary LaPointe and me for the webinar entitled SharePoint 2010 Design & Deployment Best Practices, where we will outline various critical considerations and best practice strategies for the planning, design and deployment of SharePoint 2010.
The webinar will include live demonstrations and discussion of the following points:
- The pros and cons of the different approaches to installing and configuring SharePoint 2010
- Configuration Best Practices for SharePoint 2010 farms
- The Services Architecture; dependencies, licensing and topologies
- Information Architecture guidance for sizing, multilingual support, multi-tenancy, etc.
- Using tools such as SharePoint Composer & SharePoint Maestro to plan, document, install and configure a SharePoint 2010 deployment
- Avoiding common pitfalls
Whether you are new to SharePoint or upgrading from a previous version, you will gain an understanding of how to effectively implement SharePoint 2010 in accordance with best practices and gain insights into techniques and tools that mitigate the effort and risk associated with implementation.
Sign-Up for the Seminar here: