Please join Chris Givens from Architecting Connected Systems and me for Part 1 of our webinar series entitled Business Intelligence Using SharePoint 2010 & PowerPivot. You’ll learn how to create powerful, extensible, ad-hoc BI solutions for your organization using a combination of Excel, PowerPivot (formerly codenamed Gemini), and SharePoint Server 2010.
The webinar will include live demonstrations and discussion of the following points:
- The capabilities and target audience for this new technology
- How self-service BI is transforming the way we think about and work with data
- The myriad products & services that work in concert to deliver PowerPivot-driven BI
- Advantages of self-service BI over traditional BI
- SharePoint’s front & center role in the changing BI landscape
- PowerPivot and SharePoint usher in a new era of self-service business intelligence and collaboration, which enables you to analyze and take advantage of the data and knowledge assets your organization already owns!
Sign-Up for the Seminar here: