Please join Gary LaPointe and me for the webinar entitled SharePoint 2010 Readiness; Preparation, Strategies & Best Practices, where we will review the essential considerations and steps required to best prepare your organization for the deployment of the new version of SharePoint. .
The webinar will include live demonstrations and discussion of the following points:
- Who should upgrade, why & when
- An overview of the major differences between SharePoint 2007 & 2010
- How to assess your existing SharePoint deployment and identify upgrade risks and opportunities
- Specific tasks that need to be done to plan and prepare for SharePoint 2010
- Best Practices for supporting parallel environments, migration, preserving the investment in your existing SharePoint deployment, etc.
- Avoiding common pitfalls
Whether you are new to SharePoint or considering an upgrade from a previous version (2003 or 2007), you will gain a thorough understanding of how to tactically and strategically deploy SharePoint 2010 and take advantage of this ground-breaking enterprise platform.
Sign-Up for the Seminar here: